Support the KimmelThe Kimmel Center ensures the vitality of the arts by offering education programs, providing a home to eight resident companies, and presenting diverse and exciting programming.
Every gift truly makes a difference. Earned revenue covers 80% of The Kimmel Centerís annual operating budget – help support The Kimmel Center today!
All patrons who make a contribution at any level to the Kimmel Center will receive Advance Purchase Opportunities on select Kimmel Center Presents and Broadway performances.
The Benefits of Membership
Join us! Become a Kimmel Center member for as little as $75 to receive ticket discounts, invitations to member-only events, and MORE.
Bronze Member: Gifts of $75 - $99 100% tax deductible
- 10% discount on select Kimmel Center Presents events and 10% discounts on select Broadway performances with Promo Code MEMBER1213.*
> Broadway events Please note: Broadway events are currently available by Subscription only.
Tickets are available online using the links above, in person at The Kimmel Center Box Office, open daily from 10am - 6pm, or by calling 215-893-1999 daily from 9am - 8pm.
- Access to the Member Services Hotline at 215-790-5321 for assistance in planning your Kimmel Center visits.
- Invitation to a Member Appreciation Event. Members receive two free tickets to join the festivities which include special activities and opportunities for members and their families.
- Discounts and special offers from neighborhood restaurants and shops. Click here for the complete Kimmel Card listing.
Silver Member: Gifts of $100 - $499 100% tax deductible
All Bronze-level benefits plus:
- Email notification of Extraordinary Extras for last-minute ticket offers and discounts.
Gold Member: Gifts of $500 - $999 All but $76 tax deductible
All Silver-level benefits plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to any Organ Series concert. Call 215-790-5321 to redeem.
- Invitations to chef tastings, wine and cheese receptions, Broadway cast parties and other pre- and post-performance hospitality events.
- The opportunity to add the name of a friend or loved one to one of the glass panels that line the tiers at the Kimmel Center.
Platinum Member: Gifts of $1,000 - $2,499 All but $96 tax deductible
All Gold-level benefits plus:
Why go Platinum?
Platinum-level members have the ultimate performance-going experience each and every time they visit the Kimmel Center or the Academy of Music. In addition to all of the other benefits of membership, Platinum level members receive...
- Listing in all Showcase program books.
- Access to the Donor Concierge for assistance with purchasing tickets, ticket exchanges, dinner reservations, and other hospitality needs.
- Invitations to special events including donor receptions, artist meet and greets, and more.
For more information, or to make a contribution, call 215-790-5321 or
*The following events do not qualify for the 10% member savings:
Sequence 8 by 7 Fingers in association with the Philadelphia Live Arts Festival and Philly Fringe; Ben Harper in association with Live Nation; Adam Carolla and Dennis Prager in association with Live Nation; Shaquille O'Neal All Star Comedy Jam in association with AEG live; and Buddy Valastro in association with Mills entertainment.
All above discounts are subject to change or termination without notice. Tickets are subject to availability. Fees apply. Discounts are not applicable to prior sales. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.